1. TURN AROUND / SHUTDOWN / CAMPAIGN MAINTANANCE ACTIVITIES:
High pressure hydro jetting services with capacity ranging from 15,000 – 24,000 psi. Specialize in the cleaning of stationary equipment like exchangers, columns, vessels, Tower, Storage tanks and Fin-Fans. Our Strengths are:
- Highly qualified personnel verse in all types of jetting activities.
- Advanced & well maintained fleet of equipment.
- Innovate techniques, such as unblocking tubes filled with polymer.
b. INDUSTRIAL VACCUMING
Our Vacuum trucks are suitable for the desludging of industrial waste from stationary equipment’s such as columns, vessels, tower storage tanks and catalyst unloading / loading from reactors in a professional and safe manner. Benefits are:
- A Fleet of technologically advanced vacuum trucks.
- Suction capability of 3,000m3/h with 12,000L storage capacity/ truck
- Certified and experienced operators & helpers.
- Stainless steel tanks (AISI 316) to handle the most corrosive substances
- Standard Safety provisions include Rupture disc, hose rupture safety valves on behalf of the rear door and tipping cylinder, beacon light, emergency stop, tip unbolting protection, repair cross beam, catwalk, rear door clamp protection, earthing reel, and powder extinguishers.
c. COLUMN/ VESSEL REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
GSCC offers a full range of column and vessel maintenance services to the refining, petrochemical and power sectors. We repair and maintain all types of vessels and columns and ensure that equipment is reinstated for safe and efficient use in the shortest possible time.
GSCC subject matter experts are trained to operate in confined spaces using breathing apparatus and jetting equipment. Our resources are fully qualified and trained for below mentioned activities
- Internal cleaning
- Internal modification
- Complete replacement of internal trays.
- Internal Strip lining
d. TANK MAINTENACE
Industry leading expertise in tank cleaning and maintenance of all types of tanks, AST’s & UST’s for crude, chemical, fuel, water, and solvent storage.
GSCC’s Vacuum cleaning technique ensure the removal of all water, sludge, rust and other pollutants from tanks prior to us Jet washing for residual deposits. In larger tanks GSCC apply conventional jetting techniques and in the case of smaller vessels where man entry pose a problem/ risk we use HP probes.
Our team is trained in confined space entry and the use of appropriate PPE (including Breathing apparatus).
- Internal cleaning
- Sludge disposal
- Internal Inspection
- Repair / replacement of tank bottom, including annular plate
- Renewal of shell course
- Replacement of primary & secondary seal.
- Roof repairs / replacements / Leg adjustments and Lifts
e. HEAT EXCHANGER SERVICES
GSCC provide hydraulic tube bundle extraction that prevents damage to the bundle during extraction and insertion. We can handle bundle sizes of up to 10m long and 3m in diameter with a weight of up to 45T. Max winch force is 60,000 kgf with a pull speed of 2600mm/min. Our units are self- supportive due to the use of air-cooled diesel engines and hydraulic pumps are fitted with spark arrestors. Hydraulic functions are controlled remotely for increased operator safety. Our equipment can pull a bundle in circa 15 minutes.